Helpful Information For current and prospective clients
Our current clients will find useful information such as an interactive tutorial to help you access your account online, and a tax center to help you with planning and related issues regarding taxes.
Prospective clients will find a financial profile to help us get to know you – and for new clients, there is a helpful checklist of documents to bring to our first meeting.
What to Bring to Our First Meeting:
We will devote our first meeting to learning about your financial situation, your goals and your needs. It is important to bring any documents that may help us understand your overall financial picture. This can save time and better assist us in developing your financial plan.
Documents You Should Bring Include:
- A net worth and/or cash flow statement
- Declaration pages from your insurance policies (health, life, disability, property, etc.)
- Tax returns (previous two years)
- Wills and trust documents
- Loan terms (maturity, interest rate, etc.)
- Investment/bank account statements, IRA and 401(k) statements
- New Client Information
Raymond James does not provide tax or legal services. Please discuss these matters with the appropriate professional.